Monday, November 5, 2007

Free Business Cards

A couple years back I found a site offering free business cards. Yes... Free Business Cards
Now some of my readers might have the ability to make similar cards at home or the office. But for someone like myself, I like the convenience of going online and actually designing the business card. For the cost of shipping you receive 250 one side, multi-colored business cards.

I personally use the cards for the Online Money 101 site. Not to mention I've even made up a batch or two for some of my personal parking pages or brick & mortar/ online businesses. The cards can be shipped immediately for an extra charge. I myself just allow nature to take it's course & receive my website cards... I mean business cards in about 2 weeks from my order date.

Best Success
Online Money 101 .com

No comments: