Saturday, December 29, 2007

Google Radio Ads Hit The Air

Google has always been one of my most lucrative forms of online money. I love using adsense or adwords to maximize & monetize my websites. Today however I fell in love again with Google. Google now offers radio ads for its marketing members to use. I ran through the google radio ads tutorial. It is just as easy to do as the adwords network. The greatest thing about the new ad platform, is that for a weekly budget of $10.00 I can now advertise on the radio.

Granted currently there are limited stations available to place the radio advertising on. But as time goes on more & more will become part of the network. This is one of the greatest ad systems I have seen in a while. I have always wanted to do some radio advertising, but couldn't afford the outrageous bill that went with the air play. Now anyone can advertise on the google radio ad network.

This is going to help anyone who is interested in online money. You can set the times, stations, listener counts, etc... If you cant turn the radio into a cash cow. You are definitely in the wrong business. I mean, you can now have a captive audience listening to your websites advertisement at work, in the car, at home, at the gym... you name it. This will be a true money maker to those that act fast. As time goes on, the cost & competition will become more.

Best Success


OnlineMoney101.com


Digg!


No comments: