Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sorry, Your friends & family suck.

It's unfortunate but your friends & family really do suck. I mean it in the nicest way. When it comes to any new venture, it seems our worst critics are always our friends & family. When I first looked into domain name investing I didn't tell anyone. I wanted to either fail or succeed because of my ideas, not their negative misconceptions.

Whenever you are going to do something. Dont tell anyone, just do. Then after your'e already in head first, you might mention the idea to friends or family. But mark my words: if you mention to people that your interested in something new. They will surely tell you about a friend or someone they know who lost alot of money or was scammed.

Best Success
Online Money 101


Digg!

OnlineMoney101.com

No comments: