Monday, December 3, 2007

Free Squidoo Money - $5 Free Sign Up Bonus

For anyone interested in joining Squidoo. The following link:
Squidoo Coupon
will earn you an extra $5.00 when you earn your first $15.

This is an excellent way to earn additional squidoo money. If you were thinking about joining, you might as well add 25% to your 15 you already made. It's Free.

My squidoo experience so far has been pretty good. Unfortunately it can consume you. I mean if you look at squidoo domain names, there are unbelievable opportunities left. I have been making quite a few lenses a day, using some of my squidoo domains:

squidoo.com/12
squidoo.com/34
squidoo.com/underdog
squidoo.com/donaldtrump
squidoo.com/droopy
squidoo.com/lombardi
squidoo.com/hybridautos

I still have quite a few names left to develop as well. Not too mention everyday I keep getting more sub-domains. What's cool about squidoo is they allow you to register 10 of their domains a day. So you have to sign up & develop your domains or they will take them away. I definitely recommend squidoo to anyone who wants to earn a little extra money, and learn a little html in the process.

1 comment:

Milan said...

You will earn $5 when I will earn $15. I will earn $15 when people visit my lens and clicks on the Ads. For that I will need Web Site Traffic.