Friday, December 7, 2007

Seth Godin Slaps Online Money 101

Seth Godin of Squidoo lays the slap down on Online Money 101. In one of my recent post I stated that Squidoo Lensmasters recieve only a small percentage of the revenue generated by their squidoo lenses. I received a comment to my post from the founder of Squidoo Seth Godin. Seth replies "A small percentage?
is 50% a small percentage?"

First I'd like to note that I am actually a Squidoo user. So I would be calling the kettle black if I said Squidoo Sucks. It doesn't suck at all.
Back to the point at hand 50% is neither large nor small. I am no math wizard, but I believe 50% is Half. As I said in my post: "Oatmeal is better than no meal."

And to you Seth, thanks for visiting my blog & commenting. I appreciate the fact that you stay on top of your company or any post relating to it. If you ever need any additional ideas on how to make the Squidoo user experience better, let me know. I swear I am on your side Seth. I love Squidoo. I even offer free templates for squidoo users to customize their lenses.

Best Success


OnlineMoney101.com


Digg!


No comments: